Tuesday, November 14, 2006

the first inpression in YUELI

I have been in YUELI for 7months. The first section was level 3, and Jerry was my first instructor in YUELI. Before I came to YUELI, I had never thought that I would be intersted in study, and I considered that study is not really improtant. In the first week, Jerry told us the best way to learn English is to have fun, enjoy study and feel comfortable on this. So, i did enjoy in that section, and I don't feel stress on study. We had a such a good time with each other, I made some friends who came from different countries, and I would never forget Jerry's sense of humor. I felt warm in YUELI, I met Farbod, and Bruce , they are so helpful. Now, I am in level 5a, I hope I can learn more English skill and I feel happy in YUELI.

2 Comments:

Blogger sansan said...

Don't worry, we plan to the Chinese restaurant next time. Do you want to jion us?

1:36 PM

 
Blogger minky8802 said...

i think so i think so ~
the best way to improve our english is to enjoy the processure and lives..kkkk
please~ enjoy with me ~ let's hang out~kkk

7:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home