On Friday, it was a nice day. My brother and I went to CN tower which is the tallest building in the world. It's located in Downtown. There were a café and some restaurants in it. I also saw a wine cellar which is the world’s highest wine cellar. I wondered whether the wine stored in this cellar has different taste or not. In the high level of this tower, I found a glass floor that I can see the amazing view, but I was so scared. I also found an Outdoor Observation Deck. It was really fun.It was the first time for me to visit CN tower, even though I have been in Canada for a year. There are many famous places in Toronto that I haven't visited yet, so I will spend more time to know this great city in the future.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home